I hate when people say money doesn’t buy you happiness. it does. it buys you financial stability, a nice house, nice cars, nice vacations and trips, healthier food, a better education, etc. like wearing burberry while driving around in an audi would probably make me pretty happy too. but it’s just that rich people often take their comfortable lives for granted and end up being spoiled and ungrateful for what they have
that is exactly it. You are the best with words, Calgaras-senpai.
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
dear tales of xillia 2 there is nothing i care about less than yuri lowenthal and his band of delinquents so why do you keep making me and gaius hang out with them
- I do not ship the fandom's main ship: a lesson in agony
- I shipped the popular ship and they're all doing it wrong: a lesson in uncomfortable annoyance
- I fucking hate the fandom's main ship: a lesson in barely contained fury
meeting a not adachi obsessed persona 4 fan would be like
"who’s your fav character"
me: *hides my keychain of adachi, my adachi lock and home screen on my phone* kanji *wipes sweat off of my forehead*